Wednesday 5 October 2016

Take 5 Minutes Test To Know If You Will Be An Actor Or Not


Can You Be An Actor?
Can You Be An Actor?

Whether You Will be An Actor Or Not?
If Yes, great but, what next?
If No, then what to do? Forget your dreams? Or is there any hope?


Answer This Simple Test And Know



  • Either directly on page or copy on Microsoft word / notepad. Just write "yes" or "no" against every question based truthfully on 'who you are'
  • Answering all the questions is mandatory. 
  • Time: Unlimited
  • Maximum: 100 Marks


1. Am I always going all out to compete against my own last performance in rehearsals, auditions and in a shoot?


2. Am I a strong believer in myself as well as others?


3. Have I always helped others without expecting any return?


4. Have I set my long and short term goal, action plan and strategies?


5. Am I prepared to continue to learn and update the acting craft till I die?


6. Am I always taking an action to meet my goals?


7. Am I absolutely confident while in auditions or in a shoot or in life in general?


8. Am I emotionally strong and thick skinned to take rejections, criticism, and rebuke?


9. Am I afraid of making mistakes?


10. Am I reluctant of saying, I was wrong?


11. I  not egoistic and try to boast about myself.


12. Am I disciplined and orderly in managing my life?


13. Am I persistent in getting what I want and don't give up?


14. Am polite and courteous all the times, even in spite of adverse comments?


15. Do I plan in advance to be punctual?


16. Am I well informed?


17. Have I researched on the internet and with other sources to understand cine industry, rules of the game, money required to fulfill my dream to a successful actor?


18. Do I have the patience to wait for years to be a successful actor?


19. Am I willing to take  chances?


20. Do  I always answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner?


21. I don't get carried away by Industry's big names, rumors and promises in undertaking training, roles offered in big films or serials etc.


22. Do I work 10 hours a day on the requirements of "How to be a successful actor in Bollywood' like top body, good looks, excellent voice, proficiency in Hindi and English, excellent acting skills, knowledge of the industry, developing contacts, networking etc. ?


23. Do I forget the failures of the past,  brood and look at each new day through fresh eyes?


24. Do I look for solutions, not problems?


25. Do I look straight at other people in the eyes during conversations?


26. Do I always make a comment 'I like that' or 'That's good,' a big part of my conversation?


27. Do I look for and meet with other successful actors on a regular basis?


28. I never criticize.


29. I never say, 'never' or 'not possible' or 'cannot be done'.


30. Do I reach beyond my 'comfort zone'?


31. Do I recognize and applaud the performance of others?


32. Do I always return telephone calls?


33. Do I reward myself for even little achievements?


34. Do I always maintain a friendly face with a permanent smile?


35. Do I say 'thank you' and 'please' on a consistent basis?


36. Do I share what I have with others?


37. Do I take care with the way I dress?


38. Do I'm always careful of taking a recommended nutritious diet for my body?


39. Do I use a diary to plan for the day, check in the night, whether I have achieved my previous day's plan?


40. Do I walk perfectly like a model normally, and have good posture?


41. Do I pray to my God every day before I start to move out?


42. Am I careful in selecting my friends and have ones from whom I learn and who are always ready to help me?


43. I believe in 'I would rather win a friend than win an argument'?


44. Do I read lots of books to improve my acting craft?


45. I don't chat foolishly on social media like Facebook or post my photographs for receiving favorable comments, thus giving me false hopes.


46. Do I write lots of notes


47. Am I a  good listener?


49. I never indulge in gossips

50. If I have nothing good to say, I keep my mouth shut

51. Am I ready to do another part time job to support me in my pursuit to be a successful actor, in the case of a prolonged financial uncertainty?

CHECK OUT THE RESULT YOURSELF

  • For "Yes" +2 Marks
  • For "No" -Marks
  • Add up your points

INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS

More than 70 Marks: 
Good Job! You are Gonna Be A Star Actor! But, continue to learn till you die
Less than 70 Marks: 
Read this blog, practice and change yourself
Or Join us to get trained
Or Just forget to be an actor. Dream some other life and be happy 
Source



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...